Friday, October 3, 2008

Roy High Game

We just got home from the Roy High game. They played Bonneville and as I'm sure you can guess Bonneville killed them! (BHS RULES!) Kate danced with the Royalairs at half-time. She was so cute. She and Henley did awesome!! It was fun. While I was there I ran into Heidi Dare and she told me she found my blog. So I guess if people are going to be looking at this I better write in it. So far Staci has pretty much done it all - so if it starts to really suck you'll know that I'm on my own!! I think I could put a picture in, but my camera battery died at the game. So I'll charge it tonight and see if I can add one tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Yay, Shell! Your first post on your own! I'm so proud of you! Keep going, or I'll keep buggin ya!

Unknown said...

Shelly,

I'm glad I got you moving on it. Now just keep going!

Shawna said...

WTH!?!?!? When did you start blogging! I got you hooked didn't I? j/k I saw your comment on Stephanie's blog so I had to check yours out!