Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jed's 7th Birthday!


Today was Jed's 7th birthday. I can't believe he's that old!!! It seems like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms!! He had a great day. He went to school and came home with a poster signed by the whole class! It is so cute. When he got home he got his presents. We got him a new bike, but his favorite present was the $7 lightsaber. Go figure!!

He chose to go to Golden Coral for dinner (barf). He was hoping the clown would be there. Sure enough he got his wish and all of the kids got balloon hats! I'm just glad the clown was there so that we don't have to go back!

After dinner my family came over to celebrate. Yesterday I asked Jed what kind of cake he wanted. He said, "just make me a Yoda cake." Like I could just whip that one right out. So after 24 hours of stressing about it I made a Yoda cake. It was the most hilarious thing ever!! Every time I looked at it I started laughing so hard I got tears. It was seriously NOT my best cake!!!

Jed had fun with his cousins at his party. Everybody gave him really nice things. Thanks Everyone!!! Jed stayed up way too late playing with his new stuff. He didn't want his birthday to end. Fortunately he is having some friends over for a birthday party tomorrow!! I've always thought birthday's are too big for one day!! He even gets to celebrate again on Sunday with the Porter's. What a great week!!!













Jed's new Star Wars pajamas and his lightsaber.













This Yoda cake ROCKS!!













Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Staci said...

Yoda cake I still like! ROCK it DOES! :o)

Unknown said...

Love the Yoda cake! I think you did a fabulous job :)

Shawna said...

Sweet Yoda cake!!! If Dax ever asks me to make one I'll dial your number :) I think you did a good job!

So when you gonna talk Brandi into starting a blog?

paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paige said...

What a cute cake! I wish I had that talent.I'm glad Winegars is close! Hey I added you to my blog...Hope to see you at Bunco....Paige